Monday 15 August 2011

The beautiful Gemma Atkinson returns to our screens------THANK YOU BBC

If you watch Casualty this Saturday, you'll see former Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson as a new paramedic.
Gemma Atkinson (c) BBCThe 26-year-old actress and model recently bared all on stage with the Calendar Girls tour.

She has competed in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! and Celebrity Masterchef since leaving Hollyoaks in 2006.

Gemma will play Tamzin, a member of the rapid response team.

Speaking about her role, she said: "I am absolutely thrilled to be joining Casualty and really looking forward to getting to know all the cast and crew."

The actress added: "I used to watch the series as a child so to now be involved is fantastic. I'm so grateful to be given the chance to play Tamzin and I hope audiences will enjoy her too!"

Olive Kent, producer of the BBC medical drama, said: "We are delighted to welcome Gemma. Tamzin is going to bring a touch of glamour to the paramedic team."

I'm sure Gemma Atkinson will have the hearts of some viewers racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment